At Xuppi, we contribute to human progress by empowering people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world and have fun together. We created these Community Guidelines to support our mission by encouraging the broadest range of self-expression, while making sure our users can use our services safely every day.
These Guidelines apply to all content on Xuppi. Media partners in Discover agree to additional guidelines, including the requirement that their content is properly fact-checked and accurate. In certain cases, we won’t take action against content when it is newsworthy and relates to a matter of political, social or other general concern to our community.
Sexually explicit content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in non-sexual contexts are not considered pornographic and are permitted on Xuppi.
- Never post, save or send nude or sexual content involving anyone under the age of 18 – even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send explicit imagery or chats. We report child sexual exploitation to authorities.
Harassment & bullying
- We have zero tolerance for bullying or harassment of any kind.
- Don’t send photos, Videos, live stream & other content with the intention of making someone feel bad. If someone blocks you, don’t try to contact them from another account.
- Don’t take photos, Videos, live stream & other content of people in private spaces – like a bathroom, changing room or hospital – without their knowledge and consent.
- If someone is in your photos, Videos, live stream & other content and asks you to remove it, please do!
- When playing a game, don’t harass other players or deliberately ruin the fun by playing in an unintended way.
Threats, violence & harm
- Never threaten to harm a person, a group of people or someone’s property. Encouraging violence is prohibited on Xuppi.
- Don't post photos, Videos, live stream & other content of gratuitous violence, including animal abuse.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury or eating disorders.
Impersonation & spam
- Don’t pretend to be someone you’re not – this includes your friends, celebrities, brands or other organizations – or attempt to deceive people about who you are.
- We prohibit spam and deceptive practices, including content that imitates Xuppi ad formats.
Hate speech & false information
- Don't post any content that demeans, defames or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or age.
- We prohibit malicious deception and deliberately spreading false information that causes harm, such as denying the existence of tragic events.
- Don’t use Xuppi for any illegal activities – including to buy or sell illegal drugs, contraband, counterfeit goods or illegal weapons.
- Terrorist organisations are prohibited from using our platform and we have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances terrorism.
We encourage everyone to create and share original content. We do not allow users to publish or distribute content that infringes someone else's intellectual property rights.
Do not post:
- Content that violates or infringes someone else's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights
Integrity and authenticity
Content that is intended to deceive or mislead any of our community members endangers our trust-based community. We do not allow such content on our platform. This includes activities such as spamming, impersonation, and disinformation campaigns.
Content or activity that seeks to artificially inflate popularity on the platform is prohibited. We also prohibit any attempts to manipulate platform mechanisms to increase interaction metrics.
- Share instructions on how to artificially increase views, likes, followers, shares, or comments
- Attempt to or engage in selling or buying views, likes, followers, shares, or comments
- Promote artificial traffic generation services
- Operate multiple Xuppi accounts under false or fraudulent pretenses, including coordinated attempts to manufacture inauthentic activity, distribute commercial spam, or otherwise coordinate a scaled violation of Xuppi policies
Please remember that you can always file a report with our safety team using our Support portal. We review these reports to determine whether there is a violation of these Guidelines and any action needs to be taken. Please visit our support portal for more information about safety at Xuppi and detailed instructions on managing your Xuppi experience, including taking actions such as updating your privacy settings, choosing who can see your content and blocking other users.
If you violate these Community Guidelines, we may remove the offending content, terminate your account, and/or notify law enforcement. If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Guidelines, you may not use Xuppi again. Please take these guidelines seriously and honour them in the spirit in which they are intended. We’ll do our best to enforce them consistently and fairly, and ultimately we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, at our sole discretion.